We’d love to have your books.
(And records. And movies. And puzzles. And games. And prints …)
Come visit the “Book Loft,” located at 2181 Embury Park Road, Dayton, Ohio. (Click the link to see a map.) We are open to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesdays from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
There are also book barrel locations at several sites in the Dayton area.
- Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm – Nature Center – 1000 Aullwood Rd., Dayton
- Christ Episcopal Church – 20 W. First St., Dayton
- David’s United Church of Christ – 170 W. David Rd., Kettering
- First Baptist Church – 111 W. Monument Ave., Dayton
- Harmony Creek Church – 5280 Bigger Rd., Kettering
- K12 Gallery & TEJAS – 341 S. Jefferson St., Dayton
- Learning Tree Farm – 3376 S. Union Rd., Jefferson Twp.
- Miami Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship – 8690 Yankee Rd., Centerville
- Polk Grove United Church of Christ – 9190 Frederick Pike, Englewood.
- Siebenthaler’s Garden Center – 6000 Far Hills Ave., Centerville
- Temple Israel – 130 Riverside Dr., Dayton
- United Christian Church – 8611 Hoke Rd., Clayton
If you have a very large number of books to donate, or you need help with your books, give us a call at 937.999.4491 and we will do what we can to help you.
A receipt for your donation of books is available upon request.
We’d love to have your help.
Are you interested in volunteering? We can always use some help, whether as a member of our volunteer staff at the Book Loft, help with our Book Round-Ups in May and August, and of course, help with our mammoth Book Fair (the largest book sale in Ohio!) the second weekend in November. If you are interested in volunteering, please give us a call at 937.999.4491, send us an email at email@example.com or a message through this website. You can also drop by to see us at the Book Loft.
We are a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Please consult your individual tax advisor to determine how much of your donation of books or cash is deductible.
Many thanks! It’s you and people like you who make all of this possible.