We are thrilled to announce that through the generosity and cooperation of Grismer Tires we are extending Round Up at every Grismer location in the Miami Valley, Springfield and Troy from Monday, May 15th through Monday, May 22nd. Just bring your books inside to the barrel in the waiting room– don’t forget to get your receipt and new bookmark from the Grismer staff while you’re there.
And of course, on Saturday, May 20th, we’ll be at all our regular locations as well, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and at our Book Loft Location, 2181 Embury Park Road, Dayton at least ’till 3 pm and probably longer.
- David’s Church 170 W. David Rd, Kettering
- Davies Residence 3975 Forest Ridge Blvd, Riverside
- Fickus Residence, 201 King St.Yellow Springs
- First United Methodist Church, 60 E. North St. Springboro
- Greene County Historical Society, 74 W. Church St., Xenia
- Harmony Creek Church 5280 Bigger Rd. Kettering
- K12 Gallery 341 S. Jefferson St. Dayton
- Miami Valley Unitarian Church, 8690 Yankee Rd. Centerville
- Polk Grove Church, 9190 Frederick Pike, Englewood
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 33 W. Dixon, Oakwood
- Trinity Church 821 N. Central, Fairborn.
Please note that we will not be collecting at Montgomery County Fairgrounds this spring, even though it said so in the ad– but we WILL be at Fairgrounds for our annual sale, this year Friday November 10 through Monday, November 13, 2017.
The Book Fair Foundation is a 501c3 registered charity, and your donations are tax-deductible. Proceeds from this year’s sale benefit Artemis Center, Caesar’s Ford Theatre Company and Dayton Public Radio.
We welcome donations of books, vinyl records, VHS, DVD, CDs, puzzles, board games, prints and maps.
If you have questions, just give us a call– 937.999.4491.
(And if you can’t manage to bring your donations to us, give us a call to ask about our free pick-up service.)